Process and Paying Agent Services
Mostto Group Ltd serves as your Agent of Process (AOP) for holdings, securities and other assets held in locations worldwide. As part of the service, we will accept all documents for you, process and send them to you in a timely and accurate manner.
Process Agent services at Mostto Group Ltd includes:
- Forwarding all relevant process Agent paperwork in a single all-inclusive file with attachments if relevant
- All e-records and other details being held safely on our secure servers which undergo systematic Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements no. 16 (SSAE 16) audits to certify that the most stringent possible security features are in place for the protection of data
- Process Agent services are available in most major jurisdictions (contact us for further details)
- All securities and transactions are handled via a single point of entry for regulatory compliance when using the Process Agent service
- Fast track processing and forwarding of Process Agent documentation with full tracking and delivery confirmation
Paying Agent Services
Mostto Group Ltd provides paying agent services as an integral part of the administrative procedures for securities issued by third parties, as detailed below:
- Liquidation to shareholders
- Filing, and reporting and form release
- Payments on redemption
- Payments for liquidation
- Tender agent processing
- Dividend due date monitoring
- Settlement disbursements
- Collection of subscriptions
- Redemption payments
- Exchange agent processing
It is very important in order to maintain positive relationships between shareholders and your company that investors receive dividends and interest payments due to them as and when they are expected and without delay or complication.
This is especially applicable to open-ended funds that have a large number of unitholders and other investments that habitually make distributions.